Accessibility statement - WELLSWAY LLC
WELLSWAY LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
WELLSWAY LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
- We hire third-party auditors to assess accessibility compliance
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Our videos don't currently have closed captions.
Most website colors comply with the best accessibility standards but are in the process of becoming fully compliant.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- MS Edge, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
WELLSWAY LLC assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 317.395.9157
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 3209 W Smith Valley Rd - Suite 151 Greenwood, In 46142
We aim to respond to feedback within 48 hours.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to WellsWay LLC if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email email@example.com
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by: